Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Wednesday, May 2: Feels like a Friday. Warm Too!!

Well I got up early enough to go to sunrise but I started to try to work on the movie. I put it up on 

 ouTube have to find out if it works later on today. I have to finish my report today and boy it’s going to be a nice smile day today. Well I got into work finish off 

 oth reports by 238. I finished the big one at noon. I actually have two more  sanctions to write up 

 n that list if I get lucky I can do those. I just got about 14 more alerts
 between the last two days because my supervisor has been out. I’m getting ice tea for myself and 

 ater for couple people at work. Like I said before, it feels like

 it should be Friday but it’s only Wednesday. 

 ell for lunch I went to Popeyes with my DeskMate and have their lunch special of 

 wo pieces of fried chicken a couple of Hawaiian punch rice and beans and a little 

 iscuit for five bucks. That’s not too bad really. The chicken was 

 ery tasty and spicy. It’s a nice change from the every day have tuna hoagie’s and what not. Now it’s very soon I’m gonna have to contact his debt collecting people 

 nd pay back some overdue bills. The rent has already been paid. I want to to CVS to get some provisions and drop them off. I then decided to go to Target and get further revisions and 

see if I can find household items. It was a bit of a freak show in the CVS there is a 6 foot five drag queen in the store very tall and slim and full of  make up etc. John and I messed around with Photoshop her. I 

 hink it’s Photoshop and he changed each of us to woman it was a

 kind of freaky looking. I then decided to go to the closest Chinese takeout 

 ake out near 11th and Walnut Street. I got some veggie fried rice which did the trick. Oh by the way, overslept and didn’t meet somebody and now they’re mad at me again. I was so exhausted when I came home from work it was quite fascinating.

No comments: