Friday, May 11, 2018

Thursday, May 10: 30 Years with the Commonwealth!!

Well I got in on time and a blizzard of people came in like early in the morning. Two of them

 got sent back because I couldn’t wait and I already rescheduled 6 people for next Tuesday. While I was running around they of course had a staff meeting

 which I blew off. After that, they had a special meeting for CDU so I kept client waiting for quite a long  time. I was pretty stressed out. I then went back to my desk and was working and heard stories of childbirth. 

 eanwhile I was running around. I’m pretty hungry right now. Well work finally slow down and 

 ’m going to the Bodega to get some lunch. Actually I’m going to get a couple waters because I 

 lready ate lunch. It was pretty busy even though I technically saw 

 nly five people or six people. I’m seeing that many next Tuesday for reschedules. Well 

  can for my small little break of a vacation from Thursday, May 24 to Tuesday, May 30. I’m shuffling

 off to Buffalo via the mega bus. I’m glad I finally made it decision there. I’m pleased I don’t miss that much time off of work and I get some 

 ime off. Well I’m waiting for the 45 bus to take me a Germantown area I’m gonna be a little late but a

t least I don’t have to like run for the hills to get there. The bus is about 2 minutes late but

 I had time to get some coffee so I’m hanging out here at 11:10 Locust at 6:25 PM. 

 ell 45 bus didn’t come but the 23 did.. The bus driver was  eally cool.

 I got there and I was only the 2nd person to show up after Larry and Veronica. It’s now 7:32 PM in the last two people showed up dinner was very good not quite 

 picy enough but it was very good and feeling  Veronica treated which was very kind of her. I got good news on the movie everyone liked it as is.  THAT was quite a relief.

No comments: