Monday, May 21, 2018

Monday, May 21: Popin Fresh Dough

Here we start the last 10 days of May 2018. I had some strange dreams last night. When I’m remembering

 really well was taking an exam in college I think, I had this test and had

 no idea any of the answers and I definitely was going to flunk out of this test and I was really worried

 about it. I called and anxiety dream I suppose. It inspired the name of the proposed title for today’s blog post. It’s Popin Fresh Duh!! It’s very 
sunny outsideand I hope it isn’t a DUH after work today I’m meeting somebody that I’m looking forward to meeting for the first time.. Meanwhile back in the reality is that I face I’m gonna be at least a half hour late to work today. I got a lot to get done since I’m leaving Thursday night and reports are going to be due by the time I get back on the 31st. I have 

 o officially put in my time in but I don’t for see a problem with that. It’s amazing the first year expansion team is going to be in the Stanley Cup finals to face either the

 Washington Capitals and are the Tampa Bay 
 ightning. I’m gonna have to root for the nights. They have a really far out halftime show and their goalie is Mark Allen flurry he used to  play for thePenguins. M

y supervisor is in and so I’m going to have to really truck and get stuff done. Went to get the waters in my Buddy. Well work
 was OK. I made a little bit of progress on my big report. I have the week report which I didn’t start yet but I hope you get to that by Thursday. It’s really sunny and warm outside probably the most sunny day we’ve had a long long time. Yesterday of course was the first break we got in the rain. I’m really glad because I lost my umbrella that I had.

No comments: