Friday, May 18, 2018

Friday, May 18: Cool and Cloudy but A-Ok!

Well once again I decided I need to sleep in and not go to the sunrise.  thought I was beginning to catch up with my sleep. And I think I needed it for hanging out with Larry tonight. I managed to find time to shave and that’s 
 hat I did. I also listen to videos about weird rules and baseball and hockey. That was mildly entertaining especially since I think I ’ve grown kind a bored with the videos are usually watch. Anyhow once 

 gain it’s drizzly rain and overcast. It is been like this since I believe Sunday. It’s what I think of 
weather in London England must be like. Last week it was sunny all week so I guess there are evening out the score. I hope  to do some cleanup today at work after yesterday‘s workout on. Dig this as I’m walking to work some woman asked

 me to switch umbrellas with her. Her umbrella was black and a “boy“ umbrella  and mine was flowery a “Girl“ umbrella. 

  did. It’s umbrella is black and it looks decent shape but it’s awfully

 short in reference to Lankes. So it is now 912 so I’m marginally late will see if my supervisors in on time or not. Turns out I got in at the same exact time my supervisor did. So all is good. I then worked on my alerts and didn’t 
 et too many phone calls which is always a good thing. It’s nice not to have to interview people today. 

 the rain has stopped and it looks like the sun is trying to get out it is 

 retty cool & windy but it’s comfortable enough. Well work went OK. I completed

 the lurch to this point and finished off my weekly report which 
 ad about 30 people listed. Only one of them was done and I had a very tense phone call because she was spewing a bunch of BS.. It was a lot less stressful than yesterday. It’s 5:24 PM the rain has held off. I thought I would 

 o straight to 11th St., Saxbys and then go straight to Larry‘s from there. I guess I’m just gonna

 have to carry my umbrella and just leave it at Larry‘s house and hope I remember it. I think it’s a little more efficient than going walking
all the way down the 13th St. and then being late 

  got to be there by 630. In news outside the cloudy bubble of Philadelphia,  A divisive Immigration fight  took down Republicans’ Farm Bill. Inserter  onservative hardliners you didn’t like the bill because of immigration provisions what strict enough. I’m happy about going

 down so far because it has strict work requirements
 for people just receiving food stamps. That’s obnoxious. Made it to city and the rain is still held off. I’m so thankful for that! Tomorrow is  movie night at the cinema August and that should 

 e fun that’s at 8 o’clock. Well after hang out with Larry, I went to the Target and bought a bunch of needed drinks and food stuffs and wobbled myself

 home. I indulged in some takeout Chinese and that felt so good to just chowed down. I then went to sleep at a half  decent    hour and that was that. Actually not really. 

 here was another school shooting! 10 people were killed in Texas by fellow student. He actually didn’t shoot himself and was arrested.Texas School Shooter Spared People He Liked “So He Could Have His Story Told” The insanity. When will it all end? Probably he was unpopular and wasn’t getting any sex or any girlfriends. That seems to be a common denominator.

No comments: