Saturday, May 19, 2018

Saturday, May 19: It was 44 Years ago Today “ The Flyers win the Stanley Cup!!”



It’s a fine rainy day here in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I started my day with A test message exchange with a friend of mine at 6:30 AM.

 She talked about somebody goes to her meeting and then we were going to meet for coffee. She decided since it was raining she would just stay in bed. That’s not  such a bad idea. I did the same thing and woke up around 9:30 AM. 
 fter I got up, I looked   up old flyers videos. Including an interview with Dave Schultz done for this Canadian TV show in 1976. This was after he was traded away by the flyers. The guy doing the 

 nterviewing head to the cheesiest 70s plaid suit coat I’ve ever seen.Without  distracting me I was running late if I had taken the bus up Walnut Street then I would have been 

 on time but on the street is blocked off. I eventually had to take a cab to 

 et me there in a decent amount of time. Turns out it was only two of us at this
 meeting and we held the meeting as usual. It was very intense. I’ll leave it at that. I then went out in the drizzling wonderworld of Philadelphia and went to 

 Saxbys to mellow out and have some coffee. I’m also finishing up yesterday’s blog posting and starting this blog posting. It’s 12:50 PM and it’s getting to the
point where I’ve had

 enough coffee and I might want to think about what I plan to do next. Maybe I’ll go and do my laundry. It looks like a laundry kind of day or not much is going on. And I could say I got something 

 ccomplished. So the rain is stopped which is good maybe it will 

 clear up actually!?! Another thing I forgot was it was the royal wedding this morning. I could 

 are less one way or another. At least the princess in a complete dork like Charles

 and the wife seems to be her own woman and she’s very pretty. People 

 ove lots of comments Meghen Markle's nephew is using

 the royal wedding to sell weed about it on different articles my favorite

 is this one. BBC Trolls Trump Over Inauguration Crowd Size in Royal Wedding Tweet! You got a love
 the British!! I think this one concerning the royal wedding it’s just funny. Merkle’s 
Nephew is  using the royal wedding to sell weed I kind of wish I lived in England so I could see some of the really 

 ry sarcastic take on our wonderful president bullshit. Well 
I found this video which this reporter from the Cleveland plain dealer took with 
 ctual color Kodachrome film in 1938 Nazi Germany it has no sound but it’s pretty
eerie.  I left Saxbys after being  here for almost an hour and a half and walk 

 hrough the closed off Walnut Street for the Rittenhouse Square event that took over 

 ost of Walnut Street. I came home visit to lock the laundromat

 downstairs and had some lunch. I also talk to the phone for a bit. Well it’s 5:39 PM I’m heading to the Broad 

 treet line but as I was leaving the building at guard came up did you take a picture of that woman I’m like no I did not and I didn’t! There’s paranoid millennials. What can I say. Well I caught the Broad Street line from Walnut Street 

 nd it went very smoothly on and waited about 10 minutes or so. The rain it started 

 nd I went to Franco Luigi‘s and had a most delicious dinner. I definitely

 needed protein in food because I was starting to get a little jittery and anxious. 

 o it was just us three and we had a really nice time. We then went to CineMug about 45 minutes early and the little set 

 p and had some of their coffee which is pretty good. It’s nice that it’s still daytime when we KMan so I was able

 to get some shots of South Philly. Well two of her movies were shown and we  stayed 

 fterwords and socialized with some of the other people. One guy even wanted me to consider him for modeling shots. At least I won’t get in trouble
 or be accused of something weird so who knows what that might bring. I then took the Broad Street line back to Walnut Locust & went to the creepy underground and came home and crashed it was an interesting day after all

No comments: