Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Tuesday May 8: A Day w/ The Seashell Girls and POO POO BUTT!

Hello boys and girls it was an interesting morning to start. I got up without an alarm which as good because I was pretty damn tired. My bladder was the only thing keep me from being really reallylate. I might’ve made it on time but I was 15 minutes late because the L had to stop for 15 minutes because of a chronic problem. I then Preston and came in without incident and move Don. I then worked on the rest of my alerts and listen to a lot of talking today. Today was a big day for funny observation such is Seashell Girls and POO POO BUTT. Poopoo but is
 supposed to be A term of endearment just like stinky butt. I put that up on Facebook about a month 

 go and got the most heated responses of any post I have ever put up. The super moms out there in Facebook 

 ad something to say. After that I drank the rest of my funky non-sugary team next year and pressed along with my work. I saw this couple for a while who are two-person household had to send them back 

 ecause the returned mail. It is now 2:46 PM. It’s time for me to grab those 50 Cent 

 ater said that Bodega and eat my frozen samosa! Greetings back again. I finished 

 y alerts in this little pile of papers  nd I almost finished my 

 eekly report. I’m sure the monthly one will be coming out tomorrow. Well the big 


international news was that Donald Trump decided to ask the Iran nuclear accord. Complete idiot! Does he have a better idea? 

 r did John Bolton get him all excited about bombing Iran?!?!! He ALWAYS chooses the most extreme position in his decisions 😑🤯 Anyhow, I got out of work and I wasn’t completely exhausted. That was a real break. Also the train ran very nicely. I went to the 5:30 PM early night out and I was able to get a seat even though I was 12 minutes late. I then walked around and  did some people watching building watching and then declined to buy something at the store because I didn’t want to run up something just use a credit card but they do have sugarless drinks but I got to go to a real supermarket because $1.99 for a can 

of flavored seltzer oh my goodness. I noticed in this day and age,every  song that's A pop hit of certain genres uses this so called drums in the background. I call them fake drums. It’s in every song I swear to god 
 hat’s not stupid pop or WDAS style of music on the radio! I then came home and did some more

 blog editing and I always get frustrated when they lock that door in 

 he front and find that kind a let it get to my head. It’s frustrating if they lock the doors. Too bad they don’t have a buzzer system or something

No comments: