Thursday, May 31, 2018

May 31: Back 2 Work w/a New password

Well I woke up later than I wanted to because I had the volume on to  oad to hear both alarms 🚨 

 o off. I’d early gotten up at the crack of dawn because I felt like I had a hangover that ugly taste in my mouth so I
 had to eat something to get rid of that sensation. It was pretty 

damn gross. I then managed to roll out of bed and get my clothes on and wobble into work a bit late. Well I wobbled in and I rode in 9:09 AM is my sign in time. I am mediatelyhad a problem because I couldn’t get my password
 to work or I just plain forgot it. I couldn’t forget how to do myself

 like calling the hotline and it took about 45 minutes for me to get all 

 he way luck till eight. But my password on my phone somewhere so I can help to remember

 the 12 digit number that I had to create today. Well I had to complete a report 

 ithin an hour and two clients came in so I will bit frantic the first two hours  

f work today. After 12 noon and started them LOL and   got myself some l

unch and some water. I got finish the alerts that I had last week so I can

 start my new one this week. Left to work I went to my 530 appointment at

 1420 Walnut. I then got some coffee and thought I was going to meet me at 22nd 

 t. but that ended up being an AA women’s meeting that was a bit awkward

. I then went back to 19th and Walnut
 and there was the living sober so I talk to there. Afterwards actually socialize and that was nice. I had some 
good laughs. I then went home talk to the phone a bit and then crashed. It was an interesting evening walking in a different part of town. I came to limit myself to certain walking path. There’s always something new Discover living in the middle of the city.

No comments: