Sunday, March 04, 2018

Saturday, March 3: Port Richmond to Center City

Good day boys and girls ladies and gents and assorted dollars today is Saturday, March 3 well

 I woke up in Port Richmond and had a delicious oatmeal and hung out while Linda  got two guys to move and connect the cables to the TV in the front room. I met 

 he two dudes and one dude on a dog named Barney. The dog was little 

 nd cute. We hung out for a bit. Found out that Wendy had used up the rest of the

 coffee that one that was had in the 

 house so I went to a local we got the coffee shop and I was only about two blocks away. It 

 as called River wards. It was pretty good it was nice to have some 

 offee nearby. Well after we had a coffee we had a nice breakfast and chilled

 out. Then the 2 men came over to move the TV from Wendy‘s room to the center room. Before 

 hen I taking a quick power nap for 15 minutes. The guys are really cool and I managed to get the TV installed

 pretty quickly. After a little while it was time to leave and take care of errands. I got driven to the 

 untington. and then came home. I went to target picked up my

 Scripps and got a headphone adapter for my phone. I was really glad to get some 

 ood in my fridge. Back to that bit of running around I came home and

 charge my phone and took a little nap. I was going to go to early night out but I slept till 630 and then decided that I go to New Jersey take care of business there. I rented to ZipCar and headed out there. I also put all went OK and then I came home with mom for a while. it was a very interesting day that’s for sure. I get to see a part of the city I never go to. It is kind of interesting to see the different buildings and places that are 

 here in Port Richmond. it appears to be getting gentrified slowly. But it definitely doesn’t feel like it’s been taken over by 

 entrification like Frankford and Girard  Well Frankford and Girard are  

completely taken over but it’s more apparent. When I errands I 

 ook care of was getting some checks from the TD Bank so I can play the 

 andlord. I’m thinking of going up there tomorrow and paying  im by leave



 me a check at his front door. He lives way up in the great North East. I mean 

 t’s really far up there it’s near Welsh Road that’s how far up it is. I ended 

the day the day by driving the rental back of Broad Street and returning to 15th express

No comments: