Monday, March 12, 2018

Sunday, March 11: 6 Years & Far From Perfection

Well it’s been six years since that infamous Saturday night where I was supposed to meet

  my friend and she didn’t know where I was. Well I was indisposed at the 

 Roundhouse. Anyway, I’m still working on the prisoner of my mind. Anyway, I got up 

 nd I went to blue sky and then decided I would go to the coffee shop where I left my backpack. 

They close at 4 PM and I decided to take a train and walk 

from City Line Avenue since the 44 bus was not running that well due to 

 he St. Patrick’s Parade. I got there just at 4 o’clock and then my battery started to

 die. As I was leaving with the backpack that didn’t have a coordinate, a nice woman

 had her that I had needed power and she let me borrow record which 

 as very very nice of her. After that I waited for the 44 bus for 35 minutes because 



 t was running behind due to the a for mentioned St. Patrick’s Day

  arade. I had to miss the 530 meeting which I really wanted to go to because it was my first one 
 ever went to. I came home and immediately took a nap. The nap was definitely helpful that’s for sure.

No comments: