Friday, March 02, 2018

Friday, March 2: Pay Day in the Nor’easter

Well I woke up after a glorious night sleep. I felt like $100 compared to where felt yesterday 

 hat’s for sure. That lack of sleep went to unite left me really in a weird

 state like I was almost hung hung over. I was able to function but I feel just kind of crappy but not 

 xhausted where I can sleep and take a nap and curate. I need a real down-home nap and sleep. Anyway got 

 p and the  or’easter that’s coming wasn’t so bad early in the morning. I finished my report I finished my training 

 uestions and as of 12:43 PM we’re getting big puffy flakes of snow driven by a 20 mile an hour wind right now.

 I told the folks at work done eating dinner at a woman’s house they had a fun time with  

with that. Anyhow I’m going to the Bodega to get myself some provisions and fetch some bagel with cream cheese chips 
 and two bottles of water. In this wind good I got a hat because it’s now the wind 

 s really gusting. Well, the snow never let up as the afternoon

 war on. I’ve only got about 13 more alerts. I spent the afternoon while other people relieving polishing 

them off. first decided that I wouldn’t go since my feet were wet and it was nasty outside. 

  decided then to go to early night out and decided that I’d be up for going and getting there by eight. Instead of 

 aking Huber the hallway which would’ve cost me anywhere 

 rom $20-$28 I started writing the market Frankford able Gerard and then 

take Uber to Richmond Street. That would be a lot cheaper. Well I ended 

up taking the EL and catching the 15 bus pretty quickly. The walk wasn’t too bad from Indiana Street. Once

 I got there hung out and listen to some music and sort of watched a movie.

No comments: