Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday, March 26: It Still Feels Like Winter

Good morning one and all. As per usual in the month of March it is chilly this morning. I 

 pdated my blog and headed to the meeting I was a little bit late though. It was big book today. I then talked to my friend Mike and he had interesting  

things to say. I’m going to be a speaker for his meeting on Wednesday. I rarely get picked to share my story. I try 

 ot to think too much about it because otherwise I get all nervous and shit. Well Mike bought me some coffee we hung out at Saxby‘s for a little
while I left a little late but that was OK since I remembered my supervisor wasn’t coming in today. I 

just saw the news where President Trump is expelling 60 Soviet I mean Russian diplomats due to the 

 oisoning of a British journalist by the Russians. The EU is going to do the same thing.

 You know it’s really bad when President Trump is taking retaliation

 against the Russians and their lovely President Putin! Well, I got to work late but I

 wasn’t worried because I remember that my supervisor was not coming in today. I proceeded to get 

 ix more lurch from my sister in district administrator so I wouldn’t be 

 ombarded on a day where I’m gonna see if you people. Which would be tomorrow

 Tuesday. I then wrote up three sanctions. Technically two of them are overdue and maybe sent back. Since the 30 days went by. They’re only like 2 or 3 days. Well, 

  left work and went straight to the early night out. It was super packed. Will head to stand for a while 

 and then manage to find a seat. Then I had to stay for one of the business meeting fishers well one 
 but a bit bizarre for me. I left in a funky

 mood and him decide I go to West Philly to get some 

 ndian food. I did get some beans but I was not able to get 

 y sandwiches because the store is close at 6 PM on Mondays only. I was bummed 

 nd then I just slipped home.

No comments: