Saturday, March 17, 2018

Friday March 16: A Chilly Payday 💰

Well after not sleeping all that well, I got up and decided

 I sleep in till 830 or so. I always have a lesson adequate sleep after 

 ave a great sleep. It’s just how I roll and stuff. Well I got in 15 minutes

 late and immediately is ask for money for someone’s retirement party today and the Powerball that supposed have 450 million bucks. Well I went to the  bodega since I need to get money 

 or the retirement party going on today and to chip in playing the lotto

. I got myself revision to my supervisor her cheese doodles. One thing is I 

 as late and didn’t get docked for it which was cool. I then went ahead and did my thing at work. I did a little more chitchatting

 today than normal since there was some people who are used 

 o work with a visit for the first time in a while. It was good to see Mr. King and some 

 ther people. I didn’t stay for the festivities but I did have a nice lunch which filled me up 

 pretty good. At the end of the day my supervisor gave me 12 alerts which I really couldn’t work on since 

 t was going on four 30/4 five. Anyhow, I headed out from work to meet Gwynne and some friends

 at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. I thought I was running a little late but actually

 I was the first one to show up. One other person showed up a 

 riend name Marion. So it was three of us chilling out having a bit to eat and watching

 a band play. We all got along really well and we also took a tour of the

 museum. It was a short tour but it was pretty cool. It’s going to be a huge 


 renovation going on in the field if you Museum of Art. They had a display about it.. Should be very very interesting

 what it looks like afterwards. It was a really nice evening with two very nice people. When’s  friend Marion was very nice and engaging. It was 

 ust us three but we had a really fun time. When then dropped me off right at my door at home and drove Marion to suburban Station so she could get home

No comments: