Monday, March 26, 2018

Sunday, March 25: A Cold Blah Sunday

Hi Anyone. I was really tired but I minutes around so myself up at 9:45 AM this morning. I finally took a shower and then farting around my place. I almost missed the last train
 that can make it on time. I left my house at 1 o'clock and barely made the 1:25 PM train to West 

Trenton. That was the last one that would get me there for 3 PM  I had to actually run part of the way 

 nd left me exhausted.  Well,  it's going to be 45 minutes early but that's all I had.I I gave John some shit and asked him 

 LEASE not to make me wait 20 minutes at the station like he did the last 

 wo times I was there. Each time I go up here it's cold and it's cold today. We are going to meet at Starbucks. I hope

 w we can get there early and grab some seats and then I can drink 

 offee and relax. I want start downloading my videos from yesterday without
 using up all my Wi-Fi because Starbucks Wi-Fi is reliable unlike Comcast which I call the "asshole network"Well hope 

 ou're getting all your chores completed all you city and suburban folks out there in the World Wide Web. When I took the train up 

 nd John was waiting for me at 2:14 PM to pick me up. We went to the Starbucks I got a coffee and we waited there
and talked

 and laughed and ended up nobody showed up so we went to the red roof restaurant and ate a veggie burger. We hung out for an hour. It was  retty fun 4 sure.  We talked about Trump and the  60 Minutes interview w/ Stormy Daniels. Daniels  onight. Did you know she 

 as a young daughter? They all have to have babies. I’m sure I’ll see plenty on the Internet. I then went home 
took a glorious and feel kind of glad because I didn’t get enough of a nap. Meanwhile the NRA TV network is now lobbing vicious attacks on the high school kids Who organized the March yesterday. They are not 
Nice people in fact they are downright scary  people    these people would love to see a dictatorship that would round of people that disagree with them or censored them. Thank GOD we have a US Constitution because  these right win gun nuts and conspiracy theory us are increasingly getting worse driving and speaking in violent imagery. Anyhow I was it 60 minutes but my mind wasn’t all there. I was editing my blog and listening to young girls working restaurant businesses.. I’m just feeling a little bitchy today that’s about it. My patience with certain friends and their enablers and all that good funky shit anyhow this too will pass. Isn’t that right bro? Yes I said to myself in exaggerated tone inside my head.

No comments: