Friday, March 09, 2018

Friday, March 9: I am Less Tired

When I woke up in my own bed and you know I got up a few times I rested pretty darn well this

 morning. I got  up and got to my dentist appointment where I was fitted for my new partial. If a little awkward because it was 

 ider than the other one. This partial has more more plastic in the middle than the previous one. Well I want to head at work and decided to first  ork on the 
 lerts. I took care of them and then I started working on my 74 person list to get 

  jump on it so hopefully I can write up some sanction packets come 

 onday. It looks like the threat of of another nor’easter seems to be fading. Frankly I’m glad. I’d like to get 

 ome work done on Monday without seeing a lot of people. Anyhow I had some chili for lunch

 and otherwise it was a pretty unremarkable day at work. I did find out I had a little money in my savings account  that God that should get me through the

 week. Anyhow I’m just going to go to the 530 meeting about 15 minutes late and then I am going to I guess go home. The days  are getting longer

 and now Saturday night late daylight savings time starts. I completely 

 orgot about until somebody mentioned it at work. When I went home and felt emotionally

 and physically, Jozsef sat there for a while until friend of mine called. She  has this condition that I looked up on Wikipedia. It’s as of an issue with the cerebellum and 

 an be crippling but it’s not my friends case thank God. 

No comments: