Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday, March 19: Computer Problems @ Work

Well since I was up till 2 AM there’s no way I could get up for sunrise and still feel half decent 

 o clear away the alerts that remain. I have a total of 31 but I have worked

 on at least 12 of them already. Well I work fine till about 10 o’clock when the computer system

 went down or shall I say up-and-down like a toilet seat! At some point I couldn’t scan my documents or make any changes in cases. I fortunately could make narratives

 and look up stuff. There were intervals where was coming in OK which is good. Well they just sent a memo that they were going to go into 
 maintenance mode at 4 PM. I have course 

 igured they might be late so I went through and actually

 got two cases done before it completely went down to 4:15 PM I then went to the restroom to look at the news and boy oh boy there was some

 great news coming out of the Supreme Court today They upheld new Pa. congressional district map, rejecting Republican challenge. I was

 really concerned  bout that. Because that upheld the Republican

challenge it really could’ve screwed up the election. The Republicans

 couldn’t of cared but everyone else would’ve. The last recourse is to try 

 o impeach the Pennsylvania Supreme Court justices who voted 5 to 2 for this new Congressional map of Pennsylvania It’s now 

 pparent that the Trump administration is really scared of the Mueller probe. They are counting on the 40% that 

 hinks Trump can do no wrong.

No comments: