Monday, March 12, 2018

Monday, March 12: A Regular Day w/ Overcast Sky

Well I wanted to get up on time so I could go to the sunrise but I was little bit late so I’ll try again 

 omorrow to be on time. It was sparsely attended but not bad at all. Anyhow, I walked down 19th St. to catch the trolley with my mind kind of in couple places at once. I got to 

 ork thinking I was gonna work on and sanctions but I had a couple

 people walking interrupt and then I got about 10 more alerts to get out of 

 he way. I also have a weekly report that I just got today. Well I 

 ot rid of the alerts and it’s 2:57 PM. I’m going to the Bodega that’s where

 I’m not now. Well he finished off a couple little things and finish 

 ne  anction packet. I’ve got to do a little bit better than that if I want to get them done on time. Anyhow I’m trying to make 

 he early night ou without being more than five minutes 

 ate. That may be a tall order well believe it or not, I made it in time for the anniversaries and 

 he end of the announcement so I made it there. The

 room was hot as hell and a couple people took really long shares I’m used to taking a nap after work and I was

 fighting tiredness and the mugginess because the room is small and the windows were closed. Now 

 ’m off to the 6:45 PM Monday night I just got a coffee and I’m out in their blow the misty drizzle 

No comments: