Thursday, March 01, 2018

Thursday, March 1: Start of March and the nor’easter

Well I got up after really nice night but I didn’t get much sleep I felt almost 
 ung over. I was tired but I was a little bit wired too. Thank you I did have a decent 
 ay at work but I was really worked hard. I saw 9 people. 9 others didn’t show up so it could’ve been a heck
 of a lot more busy. It’s just I was kind of tired and well I wasn’t used to seeing that many people have gotten spoiled. That’s why I try to keep most 
 f my appointments on Thursdays if it all
 possible. I’m just going to have to finish my my report and put SAP on the rest of them. I did get 
  lot of them done however. So I thought I would want to be up for taking
 a nap but I ended up being busy seeing my people on finishing up the work 
 ntil about 4:15 PM. I’d like to get the work done as I see him rather than have
 tuff half done. The phone rang a little bit today I had a person ranting at me today. I then went straight to Saxbys and met two 
 riends for the 7 o’clock meeting even though it was only 5:45 PM. When we 
 ung out that was fun. The rain heavy ball and too hard yet. For the meeting was nice and the weekend 
 ent out to the Shake shack after words. Wendy and I split a portobello 
 y partner and I got myself some fries. The rain is starting to get a little 
 ore steady and happier right now. The wind isn’t supposed to kick up till tomorrow morning. Oh,  by the way the Flyers are losing to nothing in the second. Directionally 
 n first place as of today. When he was nice I have to call and Uber ride for me in a way to pay me back. It was good to get back home I stayed
 up longer than I thought I might crash around 1130.

No comments: