Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Tuesday, March 6: Sunny Day Before 2nd Nor’easter

Hello there. I and my hatless self got up in the morning after a zigzag 

 e sleep last night. I hate all this negative self talk in my head about

 in a personal relationship such as intimacy = trap. And becoming to 

decrepit or being with decrepit. Sunrise is a really good meeting to be at uespecially this 

 orning with Rick and his lead. It was about restarting your day and counting your blessings are 

 oming your negative thoughts. I did need to hear that. So I talked to my 

 riend Mike and that was good. Maybe we could go on a double date who knows. 

  just got a warning a winter warning advisory on a text which basically 

 tated the storm starts tonight at seven and eight at 3 AM on Thursday so tomorrow is probably going to

 be a complete washout. I’m glad I didn’t schedule people. Anyhow 

  went to work and then end up being a pretty busy day yes I Saul about six people

 and had to issue six car fair since I mostly dealt with 

 eople that were stragglers that I was not able to take care of earlier. I did couple

 the alerts as well but more came in. As work was finishing I got another alert from the National Weather Service. It’s a winter storm warning this time. They’re now calling for anywhere from 10 to 14 inches of snow. I really don’t think  we’re gonna be  going to work tomorrow. went to the bank before going home because I had a negative 

 alance I had to deal with.. I then went back to a meeting and 

  left because there’s no seating and I had to take care of business. I then took a nice 40 minute 

 ap and got up and found out that indeed were not open tomorrow so that’s really

 good. I then went to my session and headed towards the market Frankford line to  catch the train to Gerard Avenue. Then picked up and went to Port Richmond. Then

 has delicious dinner it was all delightful. The snow didn’t start 7 PM like  they said it would. There was a slight mist when we went to the Walmart 

 hich look like the end times. Next went to target and have such more peaceful

 place and it closes at 11. I got my hat and now I have one which came in handy that’s for sure

No comments: