Saturday, March 17, 2018

Saturday, March 17: A Day to Clean and Go to King of Prussia 4 a Movie

Well I got up early to go to the men’s meeting. I have not been that 

 eeting in a long time. I miss the part where they ask people their anniversaries. Not only about four minutes late. Anyhow it was packed as usual and I got to see a couple people haven’t seen in a while. Including 

 ike. Anyhow I was pretty awake and decided to go home and get some 

provisions for my refrigerator. I then collected some items in the house 

 nd put them away so the room could be clean by my friend. I then had to go back to target get the broom that I left there. After that I showered and then she came over and took care of the cleaning.

 She made  some decent suggestions of what to do with my pictures and a couple other things. Hopefully I’ll have the 

 otivation to finally do things like that. I got it Massage next and then next thing you know it, it was 4:30 PM and I was needing to get 

 o King of Prussia by 630. Luckily for me it was route 125 that goes straight

 to where the theater is left at five so I got my ass moving and caught

 the bus on time. The bus stop wasn’t on market Street like all the other SEPTA 

Routes it was actually on 13th St. itself so I was lucky to find it. Anyhow caughtr

 the bus and got to the movie. about the same time is everyone else which was

 cool. The movie was called wrinkle in time and it wasn’t bad it was entertaining at best.

No comments: