Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Wednesday, March 7: 2nd Nor’easter Arrives Late

Since I knew I was off from work, I slept until 11:30 AM this morning. 

 ven after I woke up I’m still tired as shit. So I woke up I had cereal and then I want to take
another nap while watching top-secret. That movie was definitely

 from the 80s. It was so retro was funny. They had a Pinto joke in one scene, a  

 ast Germans car tapped the back of a bright red Ford Pinto and exploded. I found that extremely

 funny as hell. We then decided we wanted to take a walk after the pouring snow

 and look for her car. Well that expedition didn’t really pan out but we 

 id stop by the local café called River wards café. It was nice and warm in the coffee

 was tasty. We sat next to a student who was going to Cairn University  which used to be called a Bible college. fortunately Linda
 kept me from asking a really inappropriate question whether her studies in 

 sychology interfered with The teachings of Jesus. I was going to try to freeze in  more appropriate r way but it was a good thing Linda stop me from putting my foot squarely in my mouth 

 ell the closest coffeeshop was closing a bit early due to the weather. We came back

 on the sun actually was trying to get out. So the storm definitely

 finished earlier than it’s 3 AM tonight forecast. So the storm wasn’t quite as 

 ad as they said it was going to be. Well we decide to order Chinese and watched a bunch of Law & Order

 on Ion TV. I thoroughly enjoyed that. It was definitely a do-nothing  day 
except for reaching out to the coffee shop. I got a couple good pictures and tomorrow 

 nd will be back to work are you able

No comments: