Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thursday, March 15: A Stiff Back to Start & Cold

After going to bed at a decent hour I slept really well but boy 

  had the stiffest back. It didn’t hurt at all in fact I enjoyed the stretching. It was stiffer than usual. So I was up around 630 in the morning. Anyhow, I rolled out of bed and headed

 to sunrise. I was little bit late because the shower took longer than I 

 hought. I got to  work on time and immediately there were people in the office. 

  Saul about seven people today which is about half of the people that were scheduled. That’s 50% sure rate is fairly consistent. I think that’s a good thing because otherwise 

 ’d be running around like a chicken with its head cut off and 

 tuff. I actually shot the shit and wasted time talking to my coworkers. I felt 

 ike I was entitled to do that and I had enough sleep. It’s not

 good to be able to not be grinding my desk 7.2 out of 7.5 hours that I’m working. 

Well Mario Rubio is finally trying to make himself useful to the common person

. He is. proposing a bill to make daylight savings time all year long. You know so you don’t leave 

 ork at five and it’s pitch dark. Let’s see if we can get this noncontroversial legislation passed because he doesn’t have much juice. I wonder what his buddies at the NRA think of having all year daylight savings time more like to shoot people and stuff

No comments: