Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Wednesday, March 14: Moving Right Along

After staying up past my bedtime I had to skip the sunrise this morning. At least I made 

 he business meeting yesterday so all is good. It was sunny yet very brisk and cold as typical for March. Went to  work and I knew I had no client so I could polish off the rest of the five alerts that I ad from yesterday and implement sanctions

 from yesterday that that I did not get to. I finished off the sanction I was almost done anyway. And it was a fairly slow and methodical day at work. I finished my weekly report and I took it easy for me. There was the usual gabbing away in planning  family vacations going on around me but I had my headphones.  I used them for music and to listen to 

 ne message it was actually relevant.  It was nice to tune out 

 n the headphones. Anyhow, I just plug the way today because tomorrow I have a bunch people scheduled. Some of them will show up

. If a lot of people work as bestially with the car fare. Which I’m sure I’ve explained 

 n this block before. I have not heard from certain folks and I’m just moving right along The best I know

 how. I decided to go with my workmate and go to Popeyes there a sale on chicken combo. When you Ride be day but I got a  ride out there in part of West Philly. Well I left work

 actually close to five. I got 12 alerts that my supervisor didn’t give me because didn’t give me today because 

 hoose take care of personal business today. Anyhow we discussed

 this evening change in policy about “social services.“ They’ve

 gone back to the original way that we done it. Very interesting help

 things just flip-flop around depending who’s running the place. When I 

 ot out of wor I hit early night out. Good news from politics. Connor Lamb won the special election in Western Pennsylvania. He he won in a

 district where Trump had won by 20% over Hillary Clinton.

  I went home after going to early night and decided to stay in for the evening. 

  talked on the phone with a couple people including my sister and then 

 te some pasta. After that I just want to go to bed. I did and it was good.

No comments: