Sunday, March 04, 2018

Sunday, March 4: An Eventful Day I go to Northeast Philly, Port Richmond and the Plastic club

Well I happened to be up hitting the head at about 6:30 AM in the 

 orning and I got a very intense message and then I got a phone call that was intense because I’m supposed to be in Port Richmond by 11 so we can visit a person’s gravesite. 

 o I got my ass moving and looked it Google Maps and headed to the great Northeast. 

 It was a magical mystery tour via SEPTA up to the Great NE. Near Welsh Rd. and Bustleton Avenue and all those

 roads out with great Northeast which seems to go on forever and ever. I’ve slid

 the check underneath the door and then I walked in caught the 58 bus on 

 ustleton Avenue in that wind it this way down to the Frankford transportation

 Center then I took that to kaye and AA and caught the 60 bus and then 

 alk to 3039 Richmond St. I grab some coffee and headed over.I had some grits and fruit when I came in 

 ichmond Street. I was a little wired in a little anxious because 

 t was cold outside and just been on the bus for an hour and 20 minutes. I was finally let in and had some grits with fruit n it was very very tasty. Well I ended up not going to the gravesite of my friends mother. Her friend was running 40 minutes late & there’s no way I could’ve

 gone out in western suppers look at the gravesite and get back to the plastic club to meet Larry and and Veronica
 at the opening. She 

 hrew a fit at me because I promised I’d go. After a while she 

 ame in apologized for snapping out. So all was good. She went with her friend Mary and I’m sure she will be good company for her. Linda and I chilled 

 ut for a little while and then we took a nap and that 

 eally was very refreshing.. We both enjoyed that. 

 he then drop me off at the Gerard station of the EL and walk down 13th St. towards the gallery. When I arrived at 
 the plastic club, Larry and Veronica were already there. I found 

 y picture on the second floor first one to the right want to go off the top of the steps. There 

 ere some pretty cool stuff at the bottom floor they took pictures of. Larry and

 Veronica left. And then was going to go to Dirty Franks for Sheila’s fundraiser. She was 

 he famous bartender at Dirty Franks you got seriously injured 

 eing hit by a car about a month ago. Anyhow as I was ready to go, a friend from

 the gallery said that they’re still taking donations of heart so I went home  and

 got one of my photos that was already labeled and ready to hang. So they excepted the donation I reduce the price to 50 bucks and I

 felt good about that. I took some pictures of the event which

 look like it was a smashing success. After I left dirty Franks, I went  to get a little nibble to eat nd take another nap to relax. It had been a very eventful day thus far. After I got up from my nap it’s about 7 PM and I went off to the 60 minutes. The meeting went very well. A friend of mine Mike what’s the speaker for the 

 vening. I found out when Mike came over and salsa at Saxbys. Larry and Veronica and I were hanging out there before the meeting. 

 nyhow after the meeting I called Uber to take me up to Port Richmond since I wanted to get there before 10 PM. I got there and had some delicious 

 asta and we watch a silly movie well with Melissa McCarthy in it on the FXFX

No comments: