Monday, March 26, 2018

Friday, March 23: Work Hard, Then off to Baltimore

Well I got up late because wife think I needed the sleep. I then got to work late but I was 

 n before my supervisor so I can get docked for the 15 minutes I was late. 
Well once I got to work I plug the way. Fortunately I 

 id call the doctors office and found that my doctors appointment is next Friday, March 30 at 10 o’clock not today. That made me more determined just put on my blinders and get rid of all these alerts that I had. I proceeded to get rid

 of them and work on some other mishmash that was left over from

 yesterday. When I got into work Sunday surprised me with a chicken sandwich they had bought so I ate it and thanked them.  Some people didn’t come in and a lot of people left early today so felt like a snow day even though 

 there was no snow coming down. Then we were talking about babies and I just put on my headphones. Like when you talk about babies even though they are 16 to 25 years old. As my Mom 

used to say “once a mother always a mother.” I then thought I might be leaving early but I thought I had my weekly report to. I looked all aound my email and didn’t see it. I’m guessing the snow 

 nterruptions prevented that report from coming in. I’m I’m hoping Monday I can just 
concentrate on writing up sanctions  ause a bunch of them or due between now and the 26th. Monday is March 26, 2018. I’ve been thought about the protest march in DC this coming weekend called “March for our lives.“ They’ll be at local march in Philly and a 

 ot of other cities. I left work and felt really tired but was determined to figure out how I’m going to the March 
and meet my friend at union station around

 9:45 AM tomorrow. I then decided I would go Amtrak and spend a little more money so I’d be much less likely to get stuck in traffic and be late. I just 

 ited that I would take champ track to Baltimore since it’s $134 round-trip and Washington DC was $211 round-trip and one round-trip ticket 
going back was sold out so I checked out the DC hostel 

 was sold out except for one woman’s sleeping spot in the Baltimore hostile was only $34 plus tax. That was a better deal I think I’ll spend less money going to Baltimore and then taking hopefully the Mark train system

 to DC. I plan to meet my friend tomorrow morning at 9:45 AM at union station. I 


then I’m going to try to thread the needle and leave on time

 to catch the 3 o’clock Amtrak train from Baltimore to Philadelphia. Well I’m made it to Baltimore OK. I 

 ot the free bus to the youth hostel in downtown  Baltimore Maryland. Anyhow 

 t was a pretty pretty cool old building. I share a room with like five other guys and I walk around outside and talked to my 

 riend for a while and then I crashed after watching TV by myself

 in the TV room they have there. I enjoyed the old building that’s for sure. And I’ve been to
 two other hospitals want to Trono one in DC. Overall it was a very interesting Friday!

No comments: