Friday, March 30, 2018

Friday, March 30: Good Friday and 7 Minutes to the Dr😱

Well after pretty good night sleep I got up and decided I’d make it to sunrise. I’m a little bit late but it was OK 

 as a really good meeting. I talk to A few people after meeting. I talk to person about them 

 oing to church and what not. They’re pretty cool. I  then caught the trolley then the EL to work. Before I 

 ent to work I stopped over at the Rite Aid and got some food provision since I didn’t get to eat breakfast. 

  didn’t eat breakfast because I was out of milk. I definitely have some shopping to do. I got into work and got one alert done and then I


 got a couple of calls that were somewhat complicated. They took longer 

 han I wanted them to but I got them done. I then realized I had a doctors 

 ppointment that I need to go to and told some folks and headed out. Well I was 7 minutes late 

 o the doctors office and they’re telling me they don’t have any grace 

well the doctor refused to see me even though there was no one in the office. I could see if it was 

 rowded that would make some kind of sense but that’s just being a dick-ish!

 Well the positive and I was able to take a real break from work and go outside. It’s surprisingly 

 arm and humid and not warm but just humid I don’t know. I then got off the bus late and walk from 62nd St. to 58th. Walk wasn’t that bad and I’m glad and wait for the bus 

 ecause the bus was just appearing in the distance when I took a left on 58th St. When I went back to work and I worked at a leisurely pace pace. I figured I was I was entitled to take a slow day. I do get all my alerts done because it was a very slow alert week. I didn’t talk to my coworkers and got through a pile of pending stuff. I then asked a bunch people of their doing anything and no one was available except for Jon. He drove up from Delaware and actually got to the Kababish restaurant before I did. I thought maybe I could make the meeting and then come back to the kebab-ish on time but he got there before I did the bus was nice and slow as usual well I’m about to eat a couple bitch with somebody different. Speaking of different,  president Trump’s the only asshole who won’t speak out about racial violence  His spokes person said the killing of an unarmed black man was a “local issue.“ What a jerk

No comments: