Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sunday, March 18: Layer of Confucius

Good day! I got up OK after having a really odd dream which combined

 the movie  I saw last night called “A Wrinkle in Time.“ and my addiction 

 o try to find a girlfriend. I wish I could’ve taken notes while dreaming


because it was really pretty well developed funky story. I literally

 jumped to the real conflict and then ended up jumping to the solution which I 

 uppose is a good sign. I wish all problems could be solved little bit like that 

 but I know that’s not possible. Anyhow, I ended up missing the train 

 y a minute. I was supposed to leave on th 9:36 AM. I checked out Uber and the price was absolutely


ridiculous $31 for Uber Pool & 40 dollars for regular Uber I texted Donna and she was cool so I’ll meet her boyfriend an hour late. Meanwhile, I have a commitment to meet up in Bucks County for a 

 eeting which it’ll only be me and him. He said It up on the Meetup board but there’s

 nobody going to shopping last minute. so I sat around and then with the city 

 offee and got some coffee and I managed to make The train. I will pick up mmediately by Donna and Charlie. Went to a place called Issenberg. It was a Jewish breakfast place. I had the French toast which was very very

 good. The spate made out of a special bread. Berkeley who quit really is delicious. Why after breakfast they dropped

 me off at the contract and train station. I think caught the train down to Temple University where across the tracks and caught a second train going up to Langhorne. Well I got the Langhorne and I was made to wait for a while and my phone just ran out of batteries so I was a little upset. He was held up by a freight train went through for 15 minutes. Once we got to the Starbucks we got straight to business and it was a pretty efficient meeting I must say. After that I caught the 421 train from the Chamonix false and got home around 5:45 PM

No comments: