Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tuesday, March 20: Prelude 2 Another Nor’easter

Good day boys and girls. I managed to get a better decent hour so I got up in time to 

 o to the sunrise. I got up got there about 15 minutes late to the really good meeting. After the meeting, I got a national weather service report that the storm is real not just a bunch of white people

 talking about it work. It’s an actual winter storm warning which is a lot bigger deal than “winter storm advisory.“ I want to head and 
 eaded to work VDL on the trolley. I took some pictures

 and when I got to work I had to really pay really bad. I’m glad 

 he bathrooms right near the entrance. Anyhow today I got to get stuff done because

 I’m pretty sure we’re going to be close tomorrow since the storm starting at 6 PM and the winter storm warning until 2 AM on Thursday so 
I am pretty certain we’re

 going to be close tomorrow. In the last couple years I’ve never had 

 he office close so many times then the last two or three years. Even during The governorship of Ed Randell, I thinkthe office would be closed based on the weatherforecast of 6 to 12 inches of snow. Well it’s 5:20 PM and I’m just about to miss a rain coming in. I don’t think I’m gonna be able to make the early night out. I’ll see how I feel once I enter 13th St. Anyhow again at 5:20 PM and it feels more like

 leet and snow going on now. It does feel cold enough to snow but at this point 

 ddition let’s take a look at the latest forecast shall we. Philadelphia officials declare snow emergency beginning Wednesday  This

 means that all the schools will be closed tomorrow city Government offices. I’m awaiting my phone

 call from my supervisor this evening or first thing in the morning.. Generally if they have snowemergency we have clothes this year. The roads will be deemed a snow emergency so we’ll see what happens you never know with the state. I went to early night out and I was pretty darn good. I then came home and saw this article in the New York Times. It was not too to get over your head in a new relationship.They were  
definitely talking to me on this one. I went to therapy. It was productive and I took a picture of a little “that’s pretty inspiring. I haven’t reached my photo limit on 

 oogle. I did have a scare there where I did going to google photos deleted 

 00 things and it still gave me that scary warning message. I then came home 

 ent to Wawa got some food and the fooled around on the Internet good night

No comments: