Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tuesday, September 12: A Day To Evaluate

Well I got up fairly early this morning and had time to take questionnaire
 and actually ate breakfast. I also made it right on time at 9:00 AM. The 7 bus was not too crowded. I find that bus and to be less crowded than
 the 48. Probably because the current left on 21st Street, 
 it takes a right on 22nd and goes to 23rd St. to South Philly. It 
 rops me up right at the 22nd St. trolley which is Jim dandy to me 7 bus  as shown up 2 days in a row now. My friend is struggling with her computer at work and I haven't
 heard from her much. When hell today I had people come in. I had 
 bout 8 people come in and it wasn't too much of a bum rush which was cool.
 Believe it or not most of them came in or we scheduled. The alerts of coming 
 lower than normal which give me a small opening to go nuts and write up
 sanction packets which I really need to do tomorrow. After work I went to therapy and that was very useful I was able t feel safe  in talking 
 ut loud my thoughts. It's very hard for me to do that. Always for the blowback and then freezing up after the blowback.
 It was pretty warm today but now at 7:21 it's very nice out outside 
light situations seem to change the calculus of the next several months 
 ossibly. It remains to be seen whether any of it will be in the back by the winter. The
change of 

seasons. We will know before the fall begins which will be towards the end of this month around the 22nd or 23rd. 

No comments: