Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Tuesday, September 5: Back to Work and Its Hot!

Hello there! I had a heckuva time getting out of bed this morning
 since it was back to work after five days off in a row. Well had a little trouble getting myself together and I was 10 minutes late. My supervisor was on me like a shark. I told her I was already


 in for 
 0 minutes so I got myself to reduce my time off from 15 minutes to 10 minutes. Anyhow I try to get started 
 n the alerts. I was presented with four cases that the other caseworkers 


 resented to me so I little trouble getting started but I did get eventually in the flow of starting to dispose the alerts. 
 t wasn't a bad day at all at work. My 
 upervisor is being a stickler about timw & attendance nowadays so I got to 
  upmy game on that. Got a late lunch at the Bodega. I got Ice-T the Pepsi and  he tuna 
 oagie. That was pretty good. I then decided that I would go to the  Fairmount  
clubhouse  since my therapist was sick and canceled until 
 ext Tuesday. Meeting wasn't bad at all and there's some good sharing. I was 
 owever tired as anything. I was having such a 

 ard time staying up. I did go home and got myself to sleep pizza slices for dinner. And then talk to Sharon for a bit and take it up in my room

No comments: