Monday, September 18, 2017

Monday, September 18: A New Pair of Hope

Good morning it's pretty cloudy day. It's also a lot cooler than it had 
 een. I am still struggling to overcome the latest "photo limit" problem in BlogTouch Pro which is my Blogger app. am on able to add any parents to my blog due to the limit. It is very 
 rustrating to put it mildly. I continue to struggle along with that that's why these blogs are
  taking so long to write. It was a pretty uneventful Monday I felt like I didn't 
 et that much done considering I don't have a lot of clients to see. I got some done but not as much as I'd like. Well   in time I had 2 wrap things 
 p and go to the Monday night beginners. I'm hoping Wes will be able to make it. Not 
 ure he well since his ** is not around. Well I grab a coffee at the coffee Jo and headed 
 ver. There is no sign of my buddy there and I sat in on the
 meeting it was pretty good. The speaker is very very intense I seen him
 around a lot before. Well afterwards I had a really good conversation with a new friend and it was very nice. It 
was recommended  to me this book called "the subtle art of not giving a fuck." That this point I expected from Amazon by Thursday.

No comments: