Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Wednesday, September 13: Overcast While at Work. Time to Reflect

Good hump day to one and all. I got up pretty good this morning I must say.
 I pulled myself out of bed fairly quickly. It was a good thing that's for sure. I did manage to get them breakfast and then wait for the 48 bus or the 7 bus.  Well they 
 ere all backed up for buses came virtually within a month minute of each other
 there were 348 passes and 17 bus I decide to take the 7 bus. The 7  bus 
 as a less people crowding the bus. Well I got to work and start on the alerts and I was kind a 
 eld up by a couple phone calls on this one person who acted up at the 
 rogramming well ended up the programs and give her one more chance  of walking to come in Monday. Meanwhile I'll just have her sitting at sanction. That took about 
 5 minutes of writing narratives and emails etc. I then did wipe out my alerts but did not do any sanction packets which I'm a little 

 disappointed. I'm purposely not believing the alert if I 
 on't want them to know that I'm caught up in a match just not good politics. 
 nyway I just found out today today I'm going to get my massage
 done. I'm finally cashing in on the pet sitting I did in mid August of this year. Left work and went to the Starbucks at 19th St. which I was going under renovation still open. Well that Massage is probably the best one I've had ever. 

It was nice and long and the right spots were hit in the shoulders and 
 he shoulder blades. So wasn't 
 uch a bad exchange after all. No on the way home I got a call and was called out.
 I knew my 
 oose was cooked.. Thank goodness I have a massage show up as calm as I possibly could be. The best
 I can expect is a do over. Well 
 y the time that everything ended I was at 19th and Oxford Street
 in North Philadelphia. The 33 bus keeps going north. It was sort of like the walk of shame 
 alking from north Philly. But when things get funky walk is good for me and it wasn't that bad out there. I shared it with a few friends and got some perspective on the whole thing. Well anyway I made through  another day

No comments: