Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Monday, September 11: Its 66 Months Today

Well I got up and headed on down the cats to 48 bus. It was a pretty nice cool
 morning which I'm really digging these cool mornings that's for
 sure. I read an article that was linked by the Philadelphia Inquirer 
to a website  called "Hidden  City Philadelphia.".  It was written by a really 
 conceited looking man pictured here named Steve Metraux. It talked
 about canned heat as sterno which alcoholics back in the 50s and 60s would 
 have to drink.. It was also called "Squeeze". So the name of to rock bands
 are named after slang names for sterno that alcoholics 
drank.
 Well looks like they're finally starting to work on that abandoned lot 
 here they tore down that building. Well I managed to make it on time
 and go to the Rite Aid to get the Tastykake special of two boxes for six bucks.
 That'll hold me up till I get paid
 on Friday. Well work was pretty quiet which is a good thing. 

  started my thanks and listen wasn't able to write up any of the sanctions because if they were 
 verdue they were permanent or they were packets in waiting. I had no idea I had 4 packet in the weight of a management 
 ignature.  Well after work I went to the coffee Joe. I hung out there drink a 
 arge coffee and waited for Wes to meet me here or I would meet him at the Monday nigh
t beginners. Well he ended up coming just before the meeting started 
 o went up together. Meeting with Courle and Wes and I caught the bus.
 He's new to the bus I was trying to help them out use Google maps to get around. He seem to really appreciate it.

No comments: