Saturday, September 23, 2017

Friday, September 22: A Mild Day in the Fall

Greetings earthlings I have officially going over my gigabyte
 limit so instead of speeds of up to 10 to 20 Mb per second I’m down to 5. It’s enough to connect to the Internet 
 ut it takes 
  long time for the pictures to download. The sunrise this morning
 really nice. I took a few pictures and sleep for little bit. That work 
  got a lot of alerts. It seems like it’s the end of the month stuff coming up again.
 Where the contracted provider just dumped a lot of people all at once. 
 here Chris OK I decided to hit the meditation meeting 7 o’clock so that’s
 what I did. It was a splendid day outside. The sky was a fast sky and 
 he weather was the summer. Assholes getting thing towards downtown old city, I got really tired. So when I get off the train I just decided  I  needed a nap. 
 ince the weather was so mild I decided to find a 

 ot of grass and I took a nice snooze. That was a mighty fine nap for sure. I then went to milk and Honey coffee shop and grab myself a nice coffee. I then went to the meeting and it was small but I got to meditate and chill for a minute

No comments: