Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sunday, September 10: Fear and Loathing on the Road to Happy Destiny

Well after a pretty good night sleep, I got up at nine 8:45 AM and threw some 
 lothes on and went to the clubhouse. Earlier in the morning 
 round six at cited I have some cereal since I was up. The clubhouse was
 packed and I saw Mike and but not Wes. It was the 2nd step here. After

 that, I started talking to Lisa in Australia. 
 e're both amazed at the reception was really good even though she was 1000 miles 
 way. I've been woke up Sharon talking in the kitchen 
 nd neither of us were in a great mood. After I decided maybe I'd walk over towards Wes's 
 in Brewerytown. When I went up to his door he didn't knock so I decided I just sit and c
ontinue catch up on my blog. As I was sitting there he called and I told him he was I was
 on his stoop. We are then came and hung out with them for a little while and we talked and hung 

 round. We then left to get his girlfriends bike seat fixed and
 we went to ride bro on  erard Avenue. That store is a lot nicer than the one that used to be close to me in Fairmont Avenue. We both had sandwiches and then we headed back to Wes is with 
 is bike. I was seriously about to buy a bike at the bike store in Brewerytown and then Amy offered up her bike. 
 nfortunately for me the kid had the keys and she was not able to access the garage. Her kid was watching the Eagles play the Redskins  The Eagles beat the Redskins 30 to 17. Wentz in the past rush appeared
 to be save the day. So I'll hear 
 bout that at work at least it'll be something different then latest soap operas. Well I came home and I took a two hour nap. After the nap I got up talk to Sharon for a bit and walk bishop the dog. Well I did have to take a big poop so I think that
 helped out. Meanwhile I decided to leave a little early downtown
 so I can mellow out. OK it's 6:01 PM I just got off the 48 bus. It's still nice outside and my friend in Australia is having a rough time and came up with an observation that I freeze when somebody else is overwhelmed




. She commented a lack of empathy but basically said that I do freeze in it when I don't know what to do. This is probably why I can't get into in a perfect relationship because people carry too much fun

or me to deal with. I think God is doing me a favor by not getting me a girlfriend because obviously I'm not nearly ready! DAMN IT!! I'm going to fake it till I make it. And yes I'm not putting it standing up to people. What skip one week of therapy and only in 
  perforation acting up and crazy. Well I guess the full moon doesn't explain it because that was on September 6 at 3 AM! Anyway right now I'm at Zaxby's and 6:22 PM I think my conversatio has ended but it didn't but I'm gonna drink this coffee and head over to the 
 hurch nearby. Well I found myself frustrated again today because the people that had the event before our meeting weren't ready for work finished cleaning up and I just stand around and set up all the chairs to deal with my frustration. It wasn't a big deal I just not feeling that mentally strong right now. The meeting went pretty well I was kind of sad during it but it wasn't bad. I really want to drink some juice have a bite to eat and just feel better

No comments: