Saturday, September 23, 2017

Thursday September 21: IOS 11, Working and Forward to the weekend

Well I tried on that sleep app that I have and it said that I had a 52 on my sleeping
 score. That’s in a scale of 1 to 100. I think I put it too close to the Betsey now 
  put it on the nightstand. I just cited I would upgrade my 
 one to the newest operating system on the iPhone. It’s called iOS 11. Your thing
 I don’t like about it right now is that the
 keyboard disappears when you Siri and you have to hit a keyboard icon to get the keyboard
 back. I find it a bit irritating. Well today’s the day 
  get to see a lot of people. I am prepared for that. The weather’s been pretty warm 
lately for September. I did see alot of people 
 oday but I thought it was pretty productive day overall. After work I thought I’d 
 it La Colombe for a change. I’ve not been there in a while but
 I go to my meeting. I need up getting a call and having to change my plans. The
 sunset was really beautiful this evening. I walked home and on the way home I saw a well lit  bicycle ride by. They were giving people ride in honor of the wonderful anniversary of the Ben Franklin Parkway. It was really cool 

No comments: