Sunday, September 03, 2017

Sunday, September 3: Wedding Day at Freedom Run Winery

Well I woke up at the Freedom Run Winery. I was half 
 sleep and Kerry called to let me
 know that the guys with the camp we're arriving at 9:00 AM. I popped up had 
  bowl of cereal and waited for the tent guys to show up. Once they did show up I decided I needed to go get some coffee 
 t the Tim Hortons. It's about 4 1/2 miles from the Freedom 
Run winery. So I went to Tim Hortons & got my coffee and turned around. When I got back, I saw Kerry's sister and her 
husband Jean. Jean had a good idea of going to a party store and getting balloons blown up and tied quickly 
by a person who does it for a living. I didn't think it was her party store anywhere near freedom run but there was and that was good because we struggled last night blowing up of blooms. Jane and I had a really fun time with the woman at the store. The young woman had a really good sense of humor and was very helpful. Well by the time we did two separate trips to pick up the balloons it was getting time for me to ask for it off and pick up Molly and boyfriend in Lackawanna. It was about a 45 minute trip one way to get to her place. I have course cut that time by about 5 minutes because I was driving pretty fast. well when I got there they were already and we immediately turned around and headed back towards freedom run. I then had to get myself dressed and looking decent. So I went upstairs in my room and already there is a couple moving in that we're going to stay over that night I meant to get my room back for a little bit so I can get undressed. Well I picked out what to wear real quick and it looks pretty nice I think. I then got into my role as the photographer for it. Ken gave me me a few bucks my way to the photographs. I was happy to do it. The skies for a little bit threatening throughout the early part of the ceremony. I got some pictures of Kerry coming down the steps of the old house that's their freedom run. After that I got them walking with the two flower girls and the ringbearer. The ceremony wad very nice and to the point. Afterwords Kerry and Ken pose for pictures for the social media person from freedom run. She was a trip. She was very aggressive in trying to get the perfect picture. I naturally hill behind and Took my own pictures while she was doing all this posing and telling them where how to pose etc. I got some pretty good shots actually. Afterwords the reception iwas very nice and the chicken was absolutely delightful. I think I ate two slabs. After a 10 o'clock came rolling around and I needed to leave. I had to catch the 11:59 PM bus out of the Buffalo bus station. I gave Molly and boyfriend a ride back to their place and then drop off the rental car at the airport and paid a $35 cab fare to get to the bus depot on time. Well I made it to the bus depot in plenty of time. It turns out the mega bus was actually about 40 minutes late. I was just happy it showed up and I didn't miss it. It was a good day and I think I got some pretty good pictures

No comments: