Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Tuesday, September 26: exhibit opening at international house

Well I got up and there were some really very cool shots I got as the sun was rising 
 round quarter six in the morning. I took the pictures and then went right
 back to bed. I then got up got myself ready for work. I decided I was in the
 mood to listen to some some music from 1978. If they were coming of 
 ge movie about me it would take place in 1978. It was the year of Greese, 
 ong Beach Island, alcohol ,girls and the beginning of high 
school. Gary Raffety Yes that would be quite an exciting movie from
 1978. You know the second year the Phillies lost the Dodgers in the playoffs. It was exciting time 
to be at 16-year-old in America. Anyhow I got to work all pumped

 up on 78 music and I was getting to work done the best I know how. I was 
 eally looking forward to the evening festivities at the international House work to my photos are being displayed. After work I got off a

t 40th St. from the L. I then went to the greenline café right or 43 equip by self some ice coffee which was tasty.
 I then walked to the international health 
 xtra early and mellowed out for everyone else came. Well, I saw my My photograph disprlayed. And fix 
 y friends came and my mom came with my cousin. And let’s see Amy, Donna, Bob
, Pat,  all came.  It was very nice to see everybody. We then saw a movie 
 bout Philadelphia being the first heritage city in the USA! It was a good day!

No comments: