Saturday, September 23, 2017

Saturday, September 23: Time 2 do Errands

Good Saturday to everybody. To beautiful day in the neighborhood 
 nd since most of my Saufley set up plans kind of just drifted I decided I needed to 
g et stuff done and do certain things that I’ve been not doing such as 
 etting a lighter a fan, a pair sure a couple photo frames stuff like that. I had to ride
 the wave of motivation and do what I Gotta do. It was a nice day 
  had no plans no dates nothing. It was time to get moving. They at the hardware
 store and got some stuff Sharon really appreciated it.
 She laughingly said honeydews“ if felt good to be motivated! So after that I just had it I headed 
 owntown and see whether errands I could accomplish 
 while strolling on a beautiful warm sunny Saturday. I bought
 my book that I bought about meeting women through phone or building. It was interesting. It was 
 ood 4 thought   and that’s about it. I read it at the Last Drop coffee shop. There were cool young people.
 I was hoping that young Kwong what rub up against me of hoping to get some of that coolness being 
  creep & being 
 nappropriate  rubbing up against people. After I want there my mind set on going to AIDS  Thrift & Macy’s  2 see if
I can find some decent clothing for a reasonable price. On the way the AIDS Thrift, 
  went to Chop Shop and got my haircut. I saw my friend that used to cut my hair 
 ll the time there. I could go to a thrift and it was disappointing and crowded. There’s not much in the way of lens items there

No comments: