Friday, September 15, 2017

Friday, September 15: Warm Payday

Well I woke up in some sort away this morning. I didn't get to see Tom and 
 ang out with a little bit this morning we can't without the usual stuff 
 orking women stuff. Bicarb on my large buffet but that I had to just open one of them purposely at work on my big list. I went out for lunch and it was pretty damn humid. I went to the Banega and got some water Pepsi and chips. 
  got some ice tea is well for next week. So I slogged
 the way and people are in good spirits since it was a Friday. I finished up work and headed on downtown where I was meeting a friend down 
 t eighth and Sansom. I eventually got some coffee and mellowed out a little bit. I then met up and had the most delicious dinner
 made by her friend. It was quite 
 asty. I then hung out for a while and then fell asleep actually. The bad news is I've run out of room for photos for my 
 log. I'm waiting for the creator 
 f Blogger plus lock touch plus to write me back so maybe I can stop this problem again. This is probably the third time
 that I've had this issue with running out of room for photos. Well the 
 eekends coming up and I got paid I'm hoping some of this computer problem it would be nice

No comments: