Saturday, September 16, 2017

Saturday, September 16: Photography, Wynnewood, and West Philly

Man oh man I got up from my  sleep in a weird dream, I woke up to a nice but 
 umid morning. I was going to try to bring the photo go to the meeting
 and then go to West Philadelphia. Wes left a message but he didn't feel well and have a visit 
 amantha. I looked at the clock and realize by Thomas 
 finished eating and setting up it was going on 10 o'clock and I need it but the shower 
 really bad boiling hot. I did figure out how to set up the wiring on the AC Moore frames. I 
 ound a good extra thick now that made hammering a lot easier to get done without 
 pending a ton of time on it. I was doing well which is good. I went down to Staples to 
 rint out labels for the photographs. That's a little bit of time and 
 hen I ended up taking Uber back after I went to the Ritttenhouse fine art sale that's going on along 
 alnut Street in Ritttenhouse SQ. Well when I got there I noticed there was 
  little cubbyhole area if you got a few stairs where the show be going
 on. There was a woman and she's going to be putting up the work along with the gallery director. Well PATRICK invited 
 e to come over and have lunch with him and
 help him with his chemo account which was compromised. Well it ended up unplanned meeting at the Starbucks on Malik and would actually came to freshen. So I made a change of plans 
 nd took the EL in the palely train to Mary Ann. That went pretty smoothly I 
 ot the Marion and it was about him a mile to Montgomery Avenue and where the Starbucks was. I first she was that another Starbucks closer to Saint Joe's University in to the line Avenue. He agreed to come to my place. We hung out for about an hour and it was pleasant and civil.
 She's pretty zesty for life and goes to school and works full-time and has 11-year-old kid. I thought I got back from the suburbs I went into town charged up my phone and headed towards Pats. Before that ho
wever I agreed to go to 22nd St. between Walnut and Locust to look at a place for my friend who's moving back to Philly after she comes back from LA. Arrival is it going to be interesting for sure. Lacy moving into seems to be pretty nice it's called chamfer Street and Locust. I'm not sure exactly what you're supposed to arrive

No comments: