Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sunday, September 24: A Normal Da(te) & Football Protests

Well today’s the day I was going to be visiting a new friend in Hatboro 
 ennsylvania. I got up there in a smooth way. I thought it with Uber and then I took the 
 arminster train out and that showed up on time. I got picked up and we 
 ent to a Starbucks. It wasn’t in downtown Hatboro it was outside Hatboro. look like a brand new shopping center. I
did wear my long pants because when I first meet somebody
 I really don’t want to be in my shorts. We then ordered
 our iced coffee‘s and then sat for a moment. We then decided we take a walk and set of just 
sitting in the Starbucks staring at each other. We went to a place 
 here she called it affectionately “goose poop park.”
We then decided to take a walk and ended up at the Zibo which is pictured in the slot. Mark had a nice fountain then we had some shade. It’s very pleasant frankly.




No comments: