Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Wednesday, September 6: Work and Date w Drizzle

After a halfway decent sleep I did manage to pull myself out of bed and
 take a shower and eat breakfast. The only problem is I didn't leave the 
 ouse till 830. It is nearly impossible to be on time at work at 9 AM 
 ut I don't leave till 8:30 AM. Anyhow,
 I got to work and finding leave at 9:15 and then just concentrate on 
 oing my alerts. I felt like I had focus today 
 as really very nice. I didn't get upset over the squawking that was going on 
 out. I ordered some Popeyes beans and rice which were very good. It was less than four dollars which was pretty cool. I chop those things then finished off 20 alerts today! My plan is that I'm 
 onna be seeing anywhere from 8 to 13 people tomorrow and then on Friday
 the plan is to just 
 o thanks and packets. I haven't done any in a while so I need to get it 
together and show them some sanction so the deadline for the 
sanctions is in September. When I got out of 
 ork and I saw that we had a misty drizzle outside. I suppose it's like Seattle weather in Philadelphia. I caught the L and got to the clothespin 
 round 5:35 PM. I then
 decided I try to find a vendor or a store that would sell an umbrella  just in case the rain got harder. I walked up like I was going to group tonight and there was a five below on Chestnut Street. I quickly saw the
 umbrella rack and bought a five dollar umbrella. It's not a portable umbrella 
 but I didn't care. It seems to cover mom made pretty well and the 
 ice thing is it's not windy for the umbrella  should protect me. No I met her 
 t the clothespin and then we decided to grab coffee at the locker room that was right there and Center City. It was a nice cozy little time there. We then took the Broad Street subway up to Spring Garden stopped and walked several blocks to 15th in Brandywine. The building that the play was held was pretty cool old building. It was 
 ight next to a ballet studio. We took a peek at the folks practicing in the ballet studio is pretty cool. Play was called the bald soprano. It was the British based absurdist 
 omedy. At least that's what I would call it being the big theater critic that I am. It was pretty funny but I'm glad then it when I did because mother nature was calling and
 I was starting to get cramps. When we got out from seeing the way we went out to some really ugly rainy weather. We eventually walked to Broad Street and I 
 ave a cab and she got it and left to go home. She told me she was creeped out by the neighborhood. It was pretty creepy 
since it was so dark and rainy. I then proceeded to walk all the way home from 15th in Brandywine since 
 t wasn't that rainy and I just needed a walk. I was feeling a little tired and hungry and feeling a little funky until I finally ate.

No comments: