Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Tuesday, September 19: Maybe a Good Change

Well I got up early enough to get a good shower and since it's been 
 retty warm outside. I had it in to work like I usually do taking the bus in the
 trolley and the EL towards West Philadelphia. Well, I came in today and 
 mmediately people were already coming in. I had it for one time. 
Fortunately those for you stop then I had time to get rid of those 
 or before the fifth and sixth came. I left work and went to elixir and then I got A phone call which was nice she had a headache however she's in positive spirits and a very busy evening tomorrow. 
 a text that someone wanted to call whatever cooking. So I talk to them for a little while and that was nice. Unfortunately she had a headache but she was in pretty good spirits hope to see he Sunday 10:30 AM in Hatboro 

No comments: