Sunday, September 03, 2017

Saturday, September 2: Leave Jamie's,Rent a Car and Arrive @ Freedom Run Winery

Well I got up at Jamie's  house. While she was fixing up the linens and 
 roning them, I was watching the Phillies beat the Braves again in 1993 in game six. 
  then hung around had breakfast and eventually the sun disappeared 
 n the rain started. It was about 3:15 PM and we set out from Jamie's house for her to
 practice with her 
  fellow singer at the freedom Run Winery and I was dropped off by Kerry's sister at the  airport. I literally had t go to the 
 irport itself that is because of the rental place 
 'm on Genesee Streetwe're close. It was a Sunday to our weekend so it was definitely a hit or car we're close. It was a Sunday of a holiday  
weekend so it was definitely a hit or miss whether I 
 ould rent a car.. I want to be dropped off at the airport no major rental car lined up in a row together. While waiting in the line, I made a reservation through an app on my phone. That killed 
 ime very fast annexing you know what I was called in the line and they got my 
 eservation. I had to rent for two days because I knew I 
 couldn't
 return it   "on time" by 6 o'clock. So I paid for two full days 
 nd it doesn't matter when I return it tonight because I have two full days. Boy making a  late reservation does cost money. They 
really jacked it up good. Anyhow it was a nice 2017 Nissan Versa & I took 
 the car back
  to Kerry's load stuff in there and then went to the freedom run winery and met Kerry's brother and we unloaded 
 ome stuff from
 the cars. After that we sat around the kitchen table at the winery and I pumped up 
 alloons and the others wrapped up the caramel apples that are 
 oing to be put on each table at the wedding. Earlier when I first got there I took 
 ome nice pictures of the scenery around the winery. 
It is very very pretty.

No comments: