Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Monday, September 25: No Sure

 I’ve been really slacking on the blog. I’ve come close to just saying maybe 
 t’s time to Reston peace. I don’t seem to have the energy and motivation to keep this thing going. I’m not at all 
 depressed or anything track it’s been pretty good actually. Wells Fargo 
 onday morning with my phone freezing and not being able to map the touch screen
 work. I ended up calling Apple Support and they told me 
the right 2 buttons  to push @ the same time is  the home button and the volume button same time that will snap it out of its frozen state. 
 ever had it happen quite like that before. Work 
 as OK but I did have five people walk in and that was kind of a pain in 
the ass to get the end of the month coming etc. 
 fter work I hit the coffee shop and then I had it in to the Monday night beginners which ended up being a party anniversary party that is. I have to clean up and salted my way home

No comments: