Friday, September 22, 2017

Wednesday, September 20:

Well today I got up with breakfast and headed on up to work. I got the 
 8 bus and made it about four minutes late but 9:04 AM by then set up on cleaning up my
 calendar of cases that maybe I forgot to close or sanction or take care of. I sent
 text messages to my friends and got response to one of them. I 
 ave next got to see a couple people that I ran into 
 
ent text messages to my friends and got response to one of them. Are you next to seeing a couple people that I ran into more scheduled
i
 in the last minute to get them off my calendar.. It's starting to get towards the end of the month already! scheduled in
 the last minute to  et them off my calendar.. It's starting feel like the end of the month is creeping forward. 
 t's amazing how fast September is playing around back in Labor Day. I didn't write any packets but I got four of them back that they've been holding onto for three weeks so I 
 efinitely have to get them mailed out soon because they'll see that I have no sanctions for the month of September 
 nd that might be a little scary. Well I've been finished 
 p work at the last minute as I usually do and I did clean up my calendar. I then called the able to go to group for the first time in about a month then this happened

SEPTA Message; Route: Market/ Frankford. Mode: metro
MFL: Shuttle buses continue to operate between 30th and 52nd Street in both directions due to a medical emergency. Delays are expected. Yep the EL sat for 20 minutes and then they told us they were shuttle buses so I decided to walk a little bit for the shuttle buses but they never showed up so I caught the flu your post you got the group a little bit late. It worked out all right. They were still doing payments and what have you. I hope that my plans for this weekend don't fold over like a cheap suit. I'm going to hang out with Sharon tonight we might go out to bishops.

No comments: