Monday, September 11, 2017

Saturday September 9: Hanging w/ Wes, Naked Bike Ride, and the Fringe Festival

Well I got up so I could make the clubhouse at 9:30 AM. It was really hard to 
 et up since I was sleeping very soundly despite having to get up for time to 
 go to the bathroom. I got up and was walking towards the clubhouse 
 and Wes and was already there at the coffee house at 9:30. 
 couldn't believe someone got Wes up in the morning. Anyhow, he shared 
 e a half a sandwich at the OCF coffee 

 ouse and I got some regular coffee. . We  enjoyed it very much. So we went to the clubhouse and the main speaker talked about sex or or proposition of sex that he had a while ago. It was made for a very animated discussion.  After that, 
 e walked down to Wes's house at 29th St. near 
 Poplar Street. 
 t's  not a bad neighborhood at all. I mean compared to 3rd and Pine it's a bit of a
 downgrade but it's not bad at all. His place is also pretty nice. It's $1500
 for him but it has two floors and two bathrooms. If my situation were
 different I wouldn't consider moving there. That's highly unlikely he to the 
 ircumstances that I can't rush or control. When I went home and I proceeded to take  nap and I and left around and then realized it was going on 5 PM. I've had  take a cab down to 4th and South since I really didn't want to be late. Rose got A bit late because the buses had detours that she  didn't know about. I recognized her right away and then we decided
 we would go to Starbucks first before eating. We then instead of staying around Starbucks we 
 ecided to walk around South Street. It 
 as pleasant. We went to a couple shops including the Garland of Letters
 and I bought a living "one day at a time" book. This place 
 eels  so relaxed. I have not been in there a while but it's very pleasant. 
 s we were getting ready to leave, my eyes spotted naked people on 
bicycles and then I realized it was the Philadelphia naked bike ride. I had heard 
 f it but I've never seen it upfront. We then watched a bunch of half naked or 
 aked people of all ages and sizes go rock cruising by on 
 outh Street. I was pretty freaking funny that's for 
 ure. I took some videos and pictures of it because I had 
 o see it to believe it. She seem to be having a fun time too I had a really nice time with Rose. We 
 aw the naked bike ride drive down South Street
 while we were at Garland of letters. It was really absurd and funny. We then went
 to  have dinner at Allyon's . After dinner, we went to this performance for 
 he Fringe Festival at the Woolly Mammoth which is on 423 South St. I  did mention AA and she didn't seemed fazed at all which was nice. The show was 
very loosely based on Shakespeare's March of Venice. We had them self called the sad 
 lowns and they were pretty pushy about asking for money even though
 we did pay a cover charge at the door. There are very enthusiastic 
and couple of The actors and musicians were not bad at all. After the show,  
I walked with her down to 9th and  Tasker Streets. She then said "OK you can go
 to Broad Street I'll just go home." While this is going on hurricane Irma with creeping up Cuba
 and heading towards Florida.

No comments: