Saturday, September 09, 2017

Friday, September 8: Fall Weather Comes

What was the beautiful fall day to wake up to go to work.  I have to 
 hower ate breakfast but then I started to realize. I was running late on my way to work.  I got to work about 10 minutes
 late before tonight my supervisor was not even in yet so I just signed it on time. She said that if you 
 ant to come in before
 I do you're on time so that works for me! Today ended up being 
  day one with clients coming in that had issues and I had scheduled
 about 4 people. I generally don't do that on Fridays but I feel I need to get these people on Wake it's next Tuesday is completely clogged up. 
 ell I was busy 
 ut it wasn't bad then. I was left alone so I'm thankful for that. Next Monday 
 'm gonna have to buy the packets because the reports out I got it least get
 started on getting his people written up. I need to show management that  I'm writing sanctions. 
 fter work I decided I'd attend the meditation meeting that starts at 7 o'clock. So I had it on down to South Street. It's all really nice and 
 ent to the coffee shop. Ended up meeting up with Jenna at Allyans 
 or some delicious Middle Eastern fare. She's in pretty good spirits 
 ut was not so enamored to the scene I was hanging out with her a 
 hile. The food was good and I plan to take Rose to dinner there before 
 he Fringe Festival event. After hanging out with Jenna, I did go to the 
meditation meeting. It's in a different room at a little bit different 
 olks there than there used to be. It was decent though. I took the bus 
home and walked Bishop since he Pete on the floor and no one was home. Chair and then came home and I went to bed.

No comments: