Monday, February 03, 2014

Groundhog Day 2014


Today I got back from Baltimore and then went to the bar none. It was very packed.After the bar none, I ran into Drew and we talked about getting together next week for dinner. Couldn't hang out with Drew I promised I would meet Larry at for the Chinese new year celebration being held today. I was lucky ton find a legitimate parking spot about a block and a half of of 9th Street near Arch.

Add caption
It was a fascinating experience that I had never been to before in all my years living in Philadelphia. They performed a blessing of each store
by throwing firecrackers and having a dancing Dragon.In addition, there were people playing
Chinese New Year!
percussion as well. I  took as many's pictures and videos as I could to highlight the experience.
Add caption
Afterwords Larry and I went to Starbucks to get coffee and then went back to his house
Add caption
where I helped him transfers files from his phone to his computer. I thought it would take maybe 20 minutes but alas it took 2 1/2 hours to get the files to come up on his computer.
 He has a windows vista laptop which runs like a dinosaur. There are not too many people for running Windows Vista 

$100 and shore up my schedule for the next four days walking Emily of Overbrook! I then took the car to 15th and pine to
The Chinese Dragon
the ZipCar lot. Inside parked there, I decided to be creative because I felt like it. I took pictures of the car lights hitting a
wall and recorded songs off the radio as I was flashing lights. The two songs were hearts "street on for you" and Black Sabbath "crazy train".
I sent one to a
Emily sees her domain
friend and she said she saw a face. And it reminded me of a Beatles song called "I've just seen a face". I  walked to 15th St. caught the EL to 2nd and Market to Larry's. Larry had a nice spread
of pizza and snacks. We ordered wings and enjoy each other's company but the game was a blowout. Seattle made a mockery of Denver
Chillin
45–8. I believe it was a third biggest blowout in Super Bowl history and the quarterback for Seattle was the third youngest Super Bowl winner in history. 
 Enough of that, I just arrived
Happy New Year!
Seahawks Kick Denver's Butt!!
in Overbrook at 11:15 PM. A nice weekend has begun its demise into a snowstorm that supposed to be hitting us tomorrow starting at 5 AM I get walk a dog for the next four days. The whole week's going to be crappy,  weather rain snow sleet the whole mess.
I don't care, I feel like a darling. Here are the highlights of the previous day. Enjoy it soon!!


Arrival in Overbrook 11pm

No comments: