Thursday, February 13, 2014

February12th: Prelude to a storm

Yes it is the date Wednesday the day before the expected nor Easter that is going up the coast that will affect Georgia to Maine.
I got up this morning at home again and almost overslept
La Columbe
for the meeting but I got their little only little bit late. I found out about the Cape May Convention. I  think they're not going to pay for me to go there but I will go to the group on April for the day on Saturday.
Work was pretty busy probably because
Its Warm where I Work!
anticipation of nothing being open tomorrow. In fact, the city will be calling a state of emergency at 8 o'clock TONIGHT!'This probably means there's a good chance with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
will also be closed. Then tomorrow I will hunker down. Meanwhile I probably should get some goods at the grocery store later tonight.
Free Ticket to Auto Show
It's 5:12 PM am planning to go to the Philadelphia Auto Show with Larry. Planning to meet him at the Marriott at 11 the market at 5:30.
Vrroom!
Well I'm at the car show it's about 7 o'clock. I saw Lamborghinis,  old mustangs and then looked at the more practical cars made by Nissan, Mazda Subaru's and Jeeps.
We ate at Empress Garden at 10th and Arch. I had a delicious egg drop soup and very nice service I had a strawberry smoothie as
Classic Ford Truck
well. At  8:55 the snow has started to fall the ground. I went  home then went to go to the supermarket and get some grub. I arrived and hooked up my computer. I ate leftovers and talked on the phone. I then rested.

No comments: